Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cravings much?

Soooo thankful to work at the establishment that serves the BEST BURGERS in the city of Charlotte!  (The Gallery Restaurant at The Ballantyne Hotel)


I think this OFFICIALLY qualifies as a "Mega Craving".  I tried to satisfy it with my usual snacks...an apple, some cereal, cucumbers...nothing.  So THANKFULLY the wonderful chefs at The Gallery Restaurant were kind enough to let me order our BAUCOM'S BEST FARMS® ULTIMATE BURGER.  This burger is no joke - 8 oz of grass fed beef which I topped with melted cheddar and bacon...nom, nom, nom!!!! :)  Nicolette is a happy girl - flip flopping away. 

For those who know me, you know that I'm not a red meat eater so this is definitely outside of the norm.  I have been slightly iron deficient at my last few appointments, so I'm going to blame the craving on that.  Now we just have to make sure that it doesn't become a daily occurence....


1 comment:

  1. Girl that is SO scary, please make sure you have enough iron (that could be the cause) and also that your sugar is not taking dangerously low dips. Many women with PCOS suffer from sugar issues during pregnancy and are in danger of passing out.

    Keep you and that wonderful miracle safe :)

    ReplyDelete