Friday, April 27, 2012

Farewell Nutella!

Those who follow my Pinterest boards are well aware of my obsession with Nutella (the oh so delicious creamy, dreamy chocolate hazelnut spread that my celebrity soulmate Giada DiLaurentis talks about eating for breakfast when she was growing up in Italy) and will be SHOCKED at the title of this post. 

Yes, I love Nutella, I love it on toast, love it on strawberries, love it as the chocolate for my s'mores, love it on waffles, love it in pancakes, love it on apples, love it on a spoon or even my finger :)  I have spent countless hours researching Nutella recipes on Pinterest (not one of which I have actually made, but isn't that the point of Pinterest?) and have an entire board devoted to its deliciousness.  If there was a support group for Nutella Eaters Anonymous I would have to join. 

However I was shocked to find something EVEN BETTER...

TRADER JOE'S COCOA ALMOND SPREAD! 

The Italian and I both agree that this hidden treasure hands down beats Nutella.  Just picked the little gem up at our local Trader Joe's out of curiosity (and a weak pregnancy moment) and we had it on strawberries for dessert and are both HOOKED!  I came home last night and found that there are only about 2 Tablespoons left.  The Italian definitely approves :) 


This stuff is G-O-O-D!  Even gooder than Nutella!  If you have a Trader Joe's near you you should definitely check it out.  If you don't have a Trader Joe's near you, first I am so sorry for this void in your life...you're really missing out.  But seriously, they sell it on Amazon!

DELISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment