Thursday, May 24, 2012

HDBD - 33 weeks & Happy Blogoversary to Me!

Sorry I'm just a wee bit late with this update.


Yesterday was a  fun day - had some professional pics of the "bump" taken by a dear friend and uber talented photographer, Ms. Kristin Vining.  If you have time you should definitely check out her website/blog - she's amazing!  www.kristinviningphotoblog.com/

I also just realized that yesterday was my Blogoversary!  That's right...one full year of "blogging" (sporadic as it may be).  For those of you who have not been following from the beginning you can catch my first post here: The first blog entry.  But our journey began long before the first blog entry and that is something that believe it or not I've actually started to forget about.  It seems so strange that something that consumed my life for 2 1/2-3 years now seems almost like if couldn't have been real.  Now we have everything that we could have hoped for - ours just came with a little more time, money and needles than most.  Looking back I wouldn't change a thing because if it had happened any other way we wouldn't be getting ready to welcome Nicolette into our family...I believe that everything happened the way it did so that SHE could be a part of our little fam.  We can't wait to meet her...only 7 weeks or so to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment